What is the notice period required for moving?
- For local home relocation, it is 3 to 5 days. But if the schedule is free, then we can book the job earlier. For international move, we need to have notice of at least 10 to 15 days.
Are boxes included in the package?
- Yes, all the boxes will be provided by us required for the move.
Do you offer any handy man services like curtain fixing, fixing of paintings on wall?
- Yes we do offer handy man services at nominal additional charge.
Do you have closed trucks?
- Yes we do have closed trucks, but if you specifically need them, then you need to Book them in advance/inform us in advance.
What type of packaging material do you use?
- Different sized boxes, Small, Medium Large and Box File
- Plastic, Bubble and Corrugated Roll
- Plain Paper Cut Pieces
- Hanger Box
- Different sized boxes, Small, Medium And Large
- Flat and Hanging Wardrobes
- Flat Boards
- Bubble Wraps, Non Acidic Paper
- Silica Gel and Super Dry Sticks
What time do you start?
- Our team will reach your location between 8 am and 9 am.
Do you have any cancellation charges?
- We charge no cancellation fee if you cancel your move 2 days prior from your move date. A fee of minimum 20% of the quoted amount or maximum AED 500 would be applicable if cancelled after that.
Do you guys wear uniform?
- Yes, our team will wear uniform having Relocations logo.
What are the services included in the package?
- Basic moving package includes packing of the items, loading into the truck, unloading at the destination and unpacking the items at your new home with complete move management.
Do you conduct a survey before providing a quotation?
- Yes, we do conduct a survey before giving you the quotation. You can also do a self-survey video and send it to us through WhatsApp.
How do I book my moving service through QuickServe?
- All you have to do is fill out the form on our website with all the necessary details. Within few minutes our customer executive will get in touch with you and provide you all the necessary details.
How long have you been in the market?
- We launched in 2011.
What are the payment terms?
- For Local House Move – 70% advance and 30% after work completion
- For Local Office Move – 70% advance with LPO and 30% after work completion
- For International Move – 100 % advance
What are the different modes of payment?
- You can pay through Cash, Cheque or Bank Transfers.
How soon should I start planning/ preparing for international move?
- Ideally 4-6 weeks before moving.
What are the steps involved in moving?
- Survey, Estimation, Approval, Booking, Planning and Execution.
How much time does it take to move the apartment locally?
- For 1 & 2 BHK – 1 day
- For 3 & 4 BHK – 2 days
- For 5 & 6 BHK (Villa) – 3 days
- Note: – The Surveyor will reconfirm upon the survey
Do you provide insurance?
- Yes. We do have tie ups with AXA. Also, we offer Basic and All Risk Cover Insurance at an additional premium.
Do you provide storage facility?
- Yes. We have normal and temperature controlled storage space available in Dubai,Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Do you work on Fridays and other holidays?
- Yes we do but the booking needs to be done in advance.